Moe Moe Design | Jen Sievers Large Bell Circles Hoop Earrings
This larger Bell Drop shape is a perfect canvas dangling from your ears. By flipping the hook to the other side, you get a sleek brushed silver look. Plus it's layered with a 2 small gold disks...which can also be worn alone - or try adding a stud or hook for lots of different looks!
- new larger bell shape layered with 2 gold discs
- features art from Jen Sievers original piece “All in a Dream”
- layered style with multiple variations
- reversible silver alloy panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other, you can even layer them with your other Moe Moe earrings
- small sterling silver hoops
- 4 cm long including hook, 4 cm wide
- 2.5 grams each
- An Australian innovation made at Currumbin, Queensland
We are very excited to bring to you our first artist collaboration from over the ditch! Jen Sievers is a New Zealand Artist and author, based in Auckland. She uses acrylic paints with fresh colours and playful brush strokes, infused with soul. Jen has a passion for the abstract, and her style is constantly evolving.
All Moe Moe earrings are lovingly designed from start to finish in our Currumbin studio for you by our team. Emma who is easily distracted by shiny objects (Owner/Designer), Erica the organiser-er (Production), Tina-Louise who does a bit of everything (Brand), Marissa the chatterbox (Sales), and Gabe our factory guy, all contribute to the creation of each earring by wearing, product testing, drawing, building and cutting each design until it’s just right. We hope you love the transformable pieces we have designed for you to seamlessly style from outfit to outfit with ease! Moe Moe Design is the capsule wardrobe of earrings: flip them to plain silver, swap your studs to hooks, or stack other Moe Moe pieces together to build something special for any outfit!