Moe Moe Design | Jen Sievers Mini Pagoda Drop Earrings
New mini version of our classic Pagoda shape! The Pagoda Drop Earrings are super cute and quirky, the quintessential low input, maximum output solution to creating a unique outfit! Our special hook design means you can also flip the pagoda drops over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead, it's like owning two different pairs of earrings!
- features art from Jen Sievers original piece “All in a Dream”
- reversible silver alloy panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- Your go-to, day-to-day statement earrings
- Reversible metal panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other
- Sterling silver hooks
- 3 cm long including hook x 1.4 cm wide
- 1.2 grams each - super lightweight!
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland.
We are very excited to bring to you our first artist collaboration from over the ditch! Jen Sievers is a New Zealand Artist and author, based in Auckland. She uses acrylic paints with fresh colours and playful brush strokes, infused with soul. Jen has a passion for the abstract, and her style is constantly evolving.
All Moe Moe earrings are lovingly designed from start to finish in our Currumbin studio for you by our team. Emma who is easily distracted by shiny objects (Owner/Designer), Erica the organiser-er (Production), Tina-Louise who does a bit of everything (Brand), Marissa the chatterbox (Sales), and Gabe our factory guy, all contribute to the creation of each earring by wearing, product testing, drawing, building and cutting each design until it’s just right. We hope you love the transformable pieces we have designed for you to seamlessly style from outfit to outfit with ease! Moe Moe Design is the capsule wardrobe of earrings: flip them to plain silver, swap your studs to hooks, or stack other Moe Moe pieces together to build something special for any outfit!