Love Mae | Wild Camping Bento Box
Inspire healthy eating routines for your little ones from the get go with our new Love Mae Bento Boxes. These compact cuties are designed for little hands at lunch or snack-time. The clever compartmental design is completely leak proof, so you can pack lunches with ease and rely on our silicone seal to keep food fresh.
Ditch single use plastic and start packing smarter lunches in the removable, easy to clean Tritan tray. Your little one will love unpacking lunch everyday! Pair your bento box with our insulated cooler bag and ice brick, there’s still plenty of room for extra fruit and snacks for very hungry bellies on big days out.
Take the daily grind out of creating well-balanced, enticing lunches – even before your first coffee kicks in!
- Bento Box with 4 compartments of various sizes
- Leakproof moulded silicone seal
- Dishwasher safe (top shelf)
- Dimensions: 220 x 150 x 50 mm
- BPA Free & Phthalates free
- Weight: 500g
- Easy to clean removable tray
- Easy open latch for little hands
- NON TOXIC including BPA, PVC, Phthalates and metals free
- We only use #5 PP for our lunch boxes - one of the least toxic plastics on the planet
- Dishwasher Friendly
- Leak Proof
- Waste free lunch - Love Mae’s exclusive compartment design and mini containers reduce the need for extra packaging.
- Beautifully presented with a quality feel
- Plastic because it is the most environmentally conscious choice for quality, recycling and production impact on our planet.
- Mix and match with our purpose built cooler bag with ice brick !
- FDA approved
- Fully recyclable once the lunch box has reached the end of its useful life
- Pair with our Cooler Bags (complete with Ice Brick)
Why Plastic for our lunch boxes?
We didn’t choose bamboo for our lunch boxes as it was almost impossible to get a leak proof seal. When we thought about how the lunch boxes would be handled by their little owners, plastic came out on top when we were considering durability. Plastic will stand the test of time on the concrete each day, as they are thrown aside for play time at the end of each meal. We know that buying a quality product, that will last is important to you.
We are proud that our lunch boxes are BPA, PVC, phthalates and lead Free just like our bamboo dinnerware range.
Our decision to chose plastic over metal came down to our views on sustainable practices. It’s the impact that the manufacturing process has on our planet that influenced our decision. When compared to stainless steel and aluminium, plastic records the greenest results in the production and manufacturing industry. Having a plastic product, that’s 100% recyclable was an earth-conscious choice.
One day when Australia approves recycled plastic as a food grade use, we will make our lunch-boxes even greener - we’ll keep you posted on that!