Write To Me | Recipes. Olive
Handwrite your most loved recipes to create your own heirloom journal filled with the dishes and desserts you love making, sharing and eating!
A journal that lives in your kitchen to refer to in all the many cooking years to come.
Food brings family and friends together. Family recipes that are lovingly cooked and baked over and over need to be documented. Create your very own family heirloom recipe journal so these recipes never go forgotten. Make it extra authentic by getting your family members to hand write into your journal so you have the gift of not only their recipe but also their handwriting.
Keep 69 recipes in this page numbered journal with one recipe to a page with the following sections: name of recipe, who recipe is from, history of recipe, tips and advice, ingredients and method.
Recipes Journal is also used for kitchen tea parties - where guests write in their much loved family recipe to pass on to the bride to be.
- 230 x 190mm | 8.3 x 11.2in
- Pages 144 pages. Space for 69 recipes. One per spread
- ContentsWrite recipe titles with page numbers to easily refer to
- Cover Beautiful linen hard cover featuring illustration by Atelier Mave.
- Title White embossed title & spine
- Endpaper Illustrated end papers featuring illustration by Atelier Mave.
- Paper 120GSM FSC certified paper
- Binding Case Bound
- Flat Lay Binding Journal lays flat for easy writing
- We Recommend Using a ball point pen
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia. Write To Me own the copyright of this journal.